Accepting Paper-Drawn Requests!

art_requests

Hello, everyone! I will be taking requests by drawing them on paper. I don’t have a Hopscotch subscription, and I cannot apply for one, so I will post the requests on the forum. If you want a request, please use the following form:
Username on the forum:
Species:
Name:
Eye color:
Eye shape:
Hair color:
Hair style:
Clothes:
Accessories:
Extras:
Skin/Scale/Fur color:
Comments:
(Please note that I will draw your creatures with four-fingered hands, and as for those of them that walk on four legs, they will have three toes on each foot.)
I will write my response when the request is done. Requests close on Valentine’s Day.

Hope you can do it! Sorry if it’s too hard

Username on the forum: Pafriskus
Species: unknown
Name: unknown
Eye color: red
Eye shape: orange
Hair color: blue
Hair style: Princess Leia buns
Clothes: butterfly
Accessories: sunglasses
Extras: bill cipher in the corner
Skin/Scale/Fur color: dark blue
Thank you and please do my request!!! Love your art!!!

There is an error in your art; Orange is not a shape.

Maybe @Pafriskus was taking about the color of the eye pupil or maybe it just was a mistake.

I agree with the mistake part, @William04GamerA. Apparently, he wasn’t reading carefully.

Do you want a request? If you do, please use the form.

Okay, sure.
Username on the forum: @William04GamerA (William04GamerA on the Hopsoctch app too)
Species: Dog
Name: I don’t know… maybe “Fluffy”…?
Eye color: Brown
Eye shape: Circular
Hair color: Brown
Hair style: It’s a dog… so like regular dog hair.
Clothes: None.
Accessories: None.
Extras: None.
Skin/Scale/Fur color: Brown.
Comments: None.
(Please note that I will draw your creatures with four-fingered hands, and as for those of them that walk on four legs, they will have three toes on each foot.)
I will write my response when the request is done. Requests close on Valentine’s Day.

Here is your request!

I am sorry if it is bad. Is this what you meant by stretched back bangs?

I can’t draw a bored expression very good. Also, did you want the earrings to be silver?

Wow, that’s great! Thanks! I hadn’t really thought of what the earrings would be so I guess I’m fine with silver

Username on the forum: fizzy_27
Species: human
Name: idk xD
Eye color: turquoise
Eye shape: idk…whatever you normally do
Hair color: brown with a blue streak
Hair style: in a ponytail
Clothes:black hoodie, jeans, and black converse
Accessories: gray necklace with blue jewel
Extras: nope
Skin/Scale/Fur color: pale
Comments: thanks, your art is great! This is one of my OCs. Sorry if it’s too hard!

I am sorry I meant to say trapezoid eyes

Hi fizzy can we chat and can you teach me how to use the forum. Sorry if you got this twice XD

Ears are great you should draw one jcrjjdjduejjsnnxbdbdndnnsjej

DWAP, have you noticed that so many people are getting your profile picture (ex: @Fizzy_27, @PartTimeFemale, @PinkCupcake8, ect.)? If you have noticed, then ask them why.

Idk were it started but ther was some stuff on scotch tapes gt

It’s not actually mine, it was sweetesstuffz
I was just part of the joke

I didn’t know exactly who it was, but it seemed very convincing. Could you please change your profile picture back to the way it was, then ask everyone else who has it (except SweeTeaStuffz) to do it?

No