About the Community category

Nominate your projects, share your coding experience, and socialize with other Hopscotchers through some fun games in this category!

Whether you are a seasoned veteran or just learning the basics of Hopscotch, recognizing that out there is a programming community of like-minded kids who like to code is incredibly useful.

One of the reasons many programmers get so locked into their work is their passion. This shared passion translates into an amazing resource, as real developers love to work together to find solutions, discuss new technologies, and share useful coding tips.

You can benefit from joining the Hopscotch Community and become a part of a programming community that allows you to participate in this knowledge sharing.

38 Likes

Cool, new category!

11 Likes

This is really nice Ana :))

11 Likes

awesome ana, tysm!
also nice choice of colour :blush:

9 Likes

Woah this is cool

6 Likes

Ooh I like it! (No more losing the gdt, I can never find it lol)

6 Likes

Yah new category.

4 Likes

Awesome!!

4 Likes

just noticed all of the topics moved here.

What TL is this locked to?

5 Likes

Probably member

6 Likes

It seems more like a TL1 thing to me (otherwise random stuff would not change, plus look at the topics).

8 Likes

All except 0

Only leads can edit it tho

8 Likes

basically 1.

6 Likes

Basically

6 Likes

Basically

ok nvm what I just said

8 Likes

So is are the meta categories just gonna be deleted or something

5 Likes

Uhh nope?
Community is just for official “other” topics like these
Meta stays

7 Likes

Ok it just seemed that pretty much all important topics from those got moved – there’s nothing else that’s super important there.

3 Likes

Uh nope it was a wide variety.
3-4 dif categories and literally none were from meta so

6 Likes

Hmm new category! Is this category able to see for newcomers? And, wouldn’t this fit in random stuff? Just asking don’t shout at moi :disappointed:

2 Likes