Ability to Gift Seeds

This idea is pretty much what it sounds like. I think it would be super cool if you could gift seeds to other people. I imagine it looking like a button below the follow button that says “Gift Seeds”. You would then be able to select an amount of seeds to gift. When the person received them, they’d get a notification saying “Someone granted you 10 seeds!”. Do you guys like this idea?

• Good idea!
  • No strong opinion.
  • I personally don’t like this idea.

0 voters

@AwesomeOnion @Elizabeth

16 Likes

I’d say somewhere between mehh and YES.
Well it would be nice but someone can’t just gift like 100 seeds to a random person

5 Likes

Eh, could be cool.

@Electogenius I’m going to attempt to give you one seed since I’m a seed developer, let me know if you received them, ok? I’m not sure if this will work
@The_Electogenius

4 Likes

I think you tagged his old account?

2 Likes

Alright

:eyes: should have worked but I’m not sure :thinking:
@The_Electogenius

Edit: I may have chosen the wrong person 2 try this with :joy:

8 Likes

Yeah, there’d definitely have to be limits.

1 Like

Just tried that, and it subtracted the seeds from my account. @Awesomegirl25 did ya get them?

4 Likes

Same here, just can’t get a Response from these guys :joy:

2 Likes

Ya I got them. Thanks! :grinning:

4 Likes

How did you do that lol

6 Likes

You literally go into some projects code, add the block, then buy the purchase.

4 Likes

Ooh this is an interesting workaround n use for the block lol

8 Likes

Wait so you basically went into their project, added the block, and payed for something?

5 Likes

Same as coding it into one of our games- just not in one of our games :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Yup, for science :test_tube:
cheers

6 Likes

Yep, pretty much.

5 Likes

Cool! Can’t wait until this feature is public! At first i thought this would be unfair (only people with sub could purchase thing) but now that anyone can collect seeds I think it’s awesome!

5 Likes

Um, it’s only for the 15 of us rn

5 Likes

ik, but eventually it will be public. on that note, when will user variables be public?

5 Likes

Not necessarily, it may or may not. They may slowly expand it, but likely never fully release it because it’s very easily abusable and can be used in places where the user won’t actually recieve the product ):

7 Likes