A Year Has Gone By! (Thanks!)

Well I guess today is my anniversary! Thank you community for the wonderful year! We had some ups and downs but we still made it! You guys have been wonderful and I hope for 2 more years we still have this community! I'm in shocked how fast a year has went by! New comers have joined and oldies have left! I have no idea what to say expect thanks!

@XiaoMiaoMi
Thank you for everything you have done! You have been kind and you have an amazing personality! I am happy that we are friends!

@ColorlessCanvas
Wow! Thank you for everything you have done! You are an amazing artist! I am happy that we are friends!

@PixelMaster64
What a year dude! We had some great memories! Thanks for being my friend!

@Explorer_
I am so happy we met! You are amazing! Thanks for being my friend!

@KVJ
Well then! A year has already went by! Thanks for being a crazy friend!

@codingCupcake123
Thanks for being an amazing friend. You have good personality and you are super nice!

@Dude73
Thanks for being there when I was not in a good mood! You are amazing and I love your drawings!

@Rawrbear
You are an awesome coder. You are an inspiration to me! Thanks for being a great friend!

@t1_hopscotch
Thanks for inspiring me to be outside the box! Thanks for everything!

@Waffle_Draws
Thanks for being a funny person! You make me laugh and you are very bright! Thanks for being my friend!

@Giraffedolphin26
You are an amazing friend and artist! You are very funny and kind! Thanks for being my friend!

@treefrogstudios
You are very bright! You like to make everyone happy and you are super kind! Thanks for being my friend!

I'm not good at speeches... so thanks community!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

k

As soon as I saw that you were tagged, I knew EXACTLY what you would say.

What

happy anniversary!! (:

here is a virtual slice of cake

DANGIT THAT MAKES ME HUNGRY

Thank you!! Happy anniversary! :D

oh my gosh that looks so good,,

Happy Anniversary! You have been a very nice forumer, and I hope that you will continue doing so! :D

Happy anniversary! You're a very cool person!

No problem! Thanks for being my friend!

Happy anniversary, @Sweetlina!

Happy anniversary! :cake::birthday:
I think it'll be a long time until I get an anniversary :thinking::stuck_out_tongue:

aah thank you for mentioning me!! happy anniversary!!!

Happy Anniversary @Sweetlina!!:gift::gift::balloon::balloon::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

Hope it's a good one fren!! :grin:

Congrats!

You're really chill and I like being around you because you're fun and not all positive

Hi Sweetlina!! I'm glad for you :smile::smile:

congrats but what about me :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Happy anniversary @Sweetlina!

You are a really good part of the community, you have made a lot of things your first year.