A Word of Heart for You

follow4likesofficial
anonymous
followforlikes
thanks
thankyou

Hello there! Thanks for taking time into reading this. I've been on hopscotch for 2 months now, and I've been getting lots of support, and started an anonymous trend! Thanks to everyone for helping me out,
especially @Liza, @Gilbert189, @OrangeScent1, @LotsaPizza, @Kiwicute2016, @PopTart0219, @AHappyCoder, @CreativeCoder, @Ian (emails :D) @XiaoMiaoMi, @Curved_Guitar, and ahh! There are SO much more.

You have all been good friends of mine, and I have something to tell you.

Even when I sound mean, please always know that I would never, ever insult or make someone feel bad.

I like to be nice :slightly_smiling:
Unless there's bully-ing going around, I'll be your friendly neighbor.

It's a pleasure being here at hopscotch, and it is really amazing how the community can evolve from mistakes and learn from others.

Thanks,
Anonymous

3 GOSH DARN HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will try to like this then. I am going to bookmark this. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And you were recently featured, too!:smile:

And me no help?

(off-topuc, but old avatar???)

Sorry, I can't tag every person in hopscotch, but you've definitely been nice and supportive! :+1:

Just checking!

Haz I? I needz basz grammerz fur ni porpuse.

Especially OS
ESPECIALLY OS Xp

True that

Again, I couldn't include everyone, but the memories! I still remember when @Rawrbear and you accused me of being part of Anonymous :stuck_out_tongue:
You had the cat avatar

Now, have you learned, that I'm not? XD

That was really funny, I was like at one point. Is he part of the Illumijnati.

Same, I might still have a picture of it! (or @least a PDF :joy::yum::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue:🤑)

You mean the Hacking group! That hilarious!