A way to tag all regs, mods etc!

I just found out how to do this! It's a way you can call all leaders, mods, regulars etc! Simply do
@trust_level_1
@trust_level_2
@trust_level_3
@trust_level_4
Not sure if it works yet... So tell me if it does! I just found this out and decided to share it with you guys!

:D

Looks like it doesn't work nvm... ;-;

Tags for Different Trust Levels

I wasn't tagged! Hmmm...

That's cool! But I wasn't tagged... But I'm a member of the @trust_level_2 group!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I wasn't tagged, but I think these groups show all the posts by the members of the group

Thats cool, but I wasn't tagged :o

Oh ;-; I thought it would work

I wasn't tagged either.

Its cool, tho, you can see everyone in that trust level :D

I wasn't tagged, but this is still super cool!

When you do @moderators, it doesn't actually call us, so it's better to mention us independently.

Wahoo! Great find @DancingLollipop

It doesn't? That explains a lot. Thanks for telling me that!

That's why we don't always respond. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kiwicute this is what I mean

Look at the last seen and last post

Yeah, I see it too.

I already knew about this trick, I just hadn't gotten around to making a post about it. :wink:

You can also do @trust_level_0.

EDIT: Wait, all the users who have been new are in that group. That means everybody's in it. O_o

EDIT 2: Maybe those groups don't actually tag people because it would be another way to do a mass tag list, which might annoy some people.

@DancingLollipop cool trick! Too bad it doesn't work, but if it did we might have some problems like we did with mass tag lists :confused:
I wish there was one for leaders, however, so we could tag them when we want a topic to be closed.