A topic for people who play instruments or want to learn how to do it!

I’m aware similar topics exist, but they haven’t been used in a long time.
As the title says, this is the place where you can talk about making music/playing instruments. For example, you want to start playing the piano, but you couldn’t find any good tutorials. Maybe someone else could recommend you something! Or you’re having trouble playing that one tough chord, so another person shares an easier way to do it. Maybe you want to get a honest opinion about being a violin player… I could think of more examples, but I think you already got what I mean!
It would be great if someone with the “regular” badge created a list of people who play a certain instrument and wouldn’t mind getting tagged when someone wants to talk about that!
Before you start saying it’s not Hopscotch-related: it’s related to creativity, and I think we’re allowed to talk about that.

~ DestineViolet

-ok, I’ll make the list for you.
As @DestineViolet said, if you play any instruments and want to get tagged, add your username and the instrument you play (if it’s not there already) here.

piano
@BlackSeal
@Gobli09
@ArtisticCoder
@DECODECO
@Ducks_Happy

ukulele
@BlackSeal
@Ducks_Happy

Cello
@Panthera

Violin
@Got_This_Glow
@ArtisticCoder
@AwesomeNachos

Saxophone
@Got_This_Glow

Flute
@svmaddy26

Clarinet
@DECODECO

I was going to add empty places for things like guitar or the violin, but now you’ll need to add them by yourself.

I play with your girlfriend lol.

SBYP tho

I have played the piano and guitar in school before, but other than that, I don´t play any instruments.

I learned how to play a lot of things on the flute but a know a bit of the clarinet, recorder, marimba, and snare drum.

How is this Hopscotch related?

it just is

okay?

okay.

I play
The acornadian

ha
see
that
pun
haha
so funny bunny
Am I right NOT LEFT this time

Little nachos

Don’t get it… How does it relate?

it just does

okay?

secret message

Nice, you learned a new word. Give me a real reason why this topic is relevant to Hopscotch.

Remember the music notes in HS?

And besides, if you really wanted to argue, you should have done so 3 days ago.

So

yeah

hOw

dOeS

tHaT

rElAtE

tO

hOpScOtCh

Yeah, the creator of the topic didn’t mention that at all in the topic title. (@DestineViolet)

I can play trumpet, piano, and I dabble in french horn and guitar!