A temporary goodbye from candy <3

Hi! So, it’s already November and I have summer break in 4 days and I’ll be going on vacation for 2 or 3 months. I don’t know if I can use the forum while I’m in a different country because my school has this thing called VPN and you have to connect to it before you use safari or google or else it would work. I tried using safari last year when I was on vacation but it didn’t work and I couldn’t connect to the VPN so I’m not sure if the same thing will happen this year. I am bring a different device with me so I might be able to use the forum there but I’m not sure if that will work!

Next year I will be going to grade 6 which means everyone would look up to us (year 3-5) and I’m going to go for school captain next year (bc we are the head of senior primary) which also means I’ll be less active on hs when I move to grade 7 I’ll get a laptop and then I think I will just leave hs and it’s probably going to be because I need to focus on my studyes more starting from year 7 onwards.
I’m sorry for all the information at once but I did this so I didn’t have to make another one next year.

Hope you have a great day!
(Remember to smile! <3)
-candy

I’m leaving on the 17th of December for holiday!

18 Likes

I will miss you! :heart:

7 Likes

I miss you too!

I have no time and energy to make you a gift I’m sorry :sob:

7 Likes

It’s ok! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

good luck with all your future adventures! we will support you in spirit, and know we have your back. :] :seedling:
if you have extra time and wish to, you’re always welcome to check in and say hello. :grin: :sparkles:

11 Likes

YOU’RE ALREADY ON SU-
Oh right you have the exact opposite seasons
We’ll miss you! Can’t wait to see you again. Hope you have a fun and relaxing vacation!!

6 Likes

That’s what I said!

freezing out here while she is in summer :skull:

7 Likes

BAHAHA it will be summer break for u when it’s winter break for me lol I’m in school watching a movie

6 Likes

we get a week for winter break and 2-3 months summer

8 Likes

Nooo! More people leaving! You were always so fun! :sob: I will miss you so much!

7 Likes

Bye Candy!
I’m glad you’re not leaving just yet, but I’ll really miss you when you go.
Safe travels and good luck! :D

I’m terrible at goodbyes :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

That was the sweetest goodbye thank you! <3

6 Likes

Aww! You’re so kind thank you! <33

Muhahah I guess I’m just lucky bc I was jealous of everyone when they were on summer break and I was stuck in winter break! Thank you tho!

I will miss everyone here, including you! You’re so kind and funny. I love talking to u!

7 Likes

This topic relates to the topic [important message]

7 Likes

Bye :wave: similar here, going to 7 next year

6 Likes

Oo your in year 6? Cool! I’ll see you next year! ^^

6 Likes

how

I’m in 6th grade too.

6 Likes

im in 13th

bye candyyyyyy, we’ll miss you!