A smooth pixel art problem—

You know how the pixel art in Hopscotch is evolving, right? There is a minor thing wrong with it. The pixels pixels OVERLAP each other, which doesn’t make such of a square effect, even if the pixel size is, let’s say 15, and the places where they overlap is 15. It’s SUPPOSED to be a square, but I think the graphics of the “Draw a Trail” block and the actual drawing messes it up. Here are some examples. Zoom in to see squares overlap!— (by the way, this is my first conversation!)

10 Likes

Lots of us know that. In fact, my pixel profile pic @Themasterofairjitzu has half pixels.

1 Like

I've noticed this too! I'm going to look into it more and see if there's something we can do.

6 Likes

Thank you! I have been trying to do extra math (extra work) for the lamp I made. This really let's me cut down my time.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum @DECODECO! If you ever need anything, just put an @ sign in front of my name like this @Kitkat26

1 Like

I'm not talking about that kind of pixel art (I checked the project), but I still use it sometimes.

2 Likes

Clone turned out worse.

1 Like

Did you use the new update with
4k CLONES?

1 Like

Yes. They might have changed the way negative invisibility works.

1 Like