A Problem With The Add Scene Button

Use this template to make awesome bug reports:

Your username:
Kayla The Fox
What browser are you using? Please paste your User Agent here:

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/17.2 Safari/605.1.15

1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened): So, the web explorer don’t have the add scene button on my device and if you add it on the app, it doesn’t work.

Steps that the Hopscotch team can take to reproduce my problem every time:

1. Update the web explorer to the recent updates on the app

I expected this to happen:
An add scenes button
But instead this happened:
no button to add scenes
Here’s a sweet screenshot:

(Many People Probably Reported This)

3 Likes

you technically reported it before lol

3 Likes

I know, but I feel like this is important and it need to be fixed for everyone who using the web explorer/editor.

2 Likes

Looking back to old posts, I noticed that it’s only available to advanced mode ppl, and I don’t have advanced mode, so the web editor is outdated technically.

2 Likes

Yeah, and I think Awesome_E and the rest of the members of THT are well aware of this issue…

I still think they should be merged… (psst, @Awesome_E)

3 Likes

I have mentioned it a lot. (trying not to be impatient) The reason that it could be taking some time to work on it. (I’m kinda impatient too)

2 Likes

what?

and i see the + Add Scene button on my side

4 Likes

She doesn’t have advanced mode on, so it’s not showing on her side. It’s not yet on par with the new scenes update.

3 Likes

I’ll leave it separate so that the other topic is solely for adding images via web and this one is solely for scenes button

3 Likes

Oh, ok

3 Likes

Is the update planned to be the editor this year?

1 Like

As far as I’m aware no one is working on the web version right now

2 Likes

Ok, That makes sense.

1 Like