A non-exhaustive list of things that can get your post deleted

@TGIF, you may find this topic helpful.

Sometimes, it’s hard to remember all the guidelines and such, so if you’re not sure, just ask! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

ty! (still not sure how that particular drawing fits any of those, but seriously ty i was tryna find it aha)

2 Likes

these are the old guidelines, am i wrong?

2 Likes

These still apply as an extension to the current guidelines. If you look in the guideline topic, this topic is linked there.

3 Likes

I think Albus was pointing out that the two people holding hands might fall under ICR (inappropriate content-romance).
As to the rest, I think some users saw the person in the headdress thing as a more disturbing being. I know you didn’t mean it that way; it’s just always important to be mindful of how things may come across to others!

Np! Always ask if you need help

This is a list of things you can’t share on the forum, and although it goes with the guidelines, it’s not the guidelines topic, new or old

1 Like

I think there was only one person

Also, I was referring to the… clothing.

1 Like

OH LMA0 I NEVER KNEW WHAT THAT STOOD FOR THAT MAKES SEMSE TY (i think we’re talking about diff drawings though)

3 Likes

corset n the fact that her chest was out i think (in case my tone is off i am not mad or angry at u albus just confirming)

3 Likes

Yeah. Things that could be considered ICR was partly showing

2 Likes

Probably. I was a little late to the convo :joy:

It seems as if CM is currently replying to you, so I’ll let him explain further.

Haha, learn something new every day

3 Likes

romance? sorry i don’t see what is icr in that one? (actually confused sry if i sound mad)

3 Likes

maybe ICD?

innapropriate content: disturbing?

3 Likes

I agree with the ICD
I don’t see the ICR but I do see the ICD. I just think that for a kid’s forum it was a little… off (no offense)

4 Likes

wow im learning all these new acronyms aha yeah that makes more sense (there were pupils but ig they didn’t show up in the drawing :’))

3 Likes

Yeah, I see where you’re coming with that.

@TGIF, can you, uhh… make the clothing bigger?

I’m not trying to be excessively wrong here, so this is very awkward

3 Likes

yeah none taken i always forget how strict it is here but it’s cool

3 Likes

well it’s for a good reason
Thank you for not taking any of this wrong :joy:

3 Likes

i agreed to edit it already ik :sob:

3 Likes

Yeah. Sometimes people just rage out at the rules. Very hard to moderate.

that’s great! looking forward to see your picture in no time!

3 Likes

im super bad w getting tone across over text so im totally not mad i wanna confirm that but yeah same aha

4 Likes