A non-exhaustive list of things that can get your post deleted

ah nope, sorry!
Since it’s still a personal website even if it’s about coding, it’s not allowed.

3 Likes

Okay, thank you for answering my question

3 Likes

but codepen projects about code would be allowed (last I checked)

4 Likes

yeah, but codepen isn’t an offical website creator where you can create your own like smth such as wix, for example

4 Likes

What is codepen

2 Likes
3 Likes

So you are allowed codepen, right?

2 Likes

indeed
you code that yourself

2 Likes

y
yes

3 Likes

I don’t think you’ve gotten that many.
Also I don’t think you can get banned for having too many flags but if you can it’s got to be a big number (25/40 maybe?)

5 Likes

You should be fine. You can always send an email to our community manager at ana@gethopscotch.com with your forum username and ask how many flags you have gotten!

5 Likes

As I see it, it’s not really about whether it is a website creator or not – but more so the features.

It just happens that website creators like Wix or Google Sites have integrated features like forms and trackers that can easily be used in a way that isn’t appropriate for Hopscotch, e.g. tracking location, collecting info like emails, etc.

6 Likes

ahh okay
that actually makes a lotta sense

6 Likes

13 I think

4 Likes

for 13 you don’t get reg

4 Likes

Ah, ok. That makes sense

4 Likes

13 is a very weirdly specific number lol

5 Likes

Hs is highly superstitious, so once u hit 13 everything goes wrong

5 Likes

Are we allowed to link Khan Academy on here?

That website has a section for “computer science”, and people can use it to learn about coding (best if they choose to learn under “computer programming”). The available courses provide them with how to use JavaScript (JS), HyperText Markup Language (HTML), and Structured Querying Language (SQL).

9 Likes

sure, it’s a very good platform

11 Likes