A non-exhaustive list of things that can get your post deleted

because it is

2 Likes

I’ve name called but every time it’s always in a good way…

2 Likes

no matter name-calling is a good or bad way, this is not allowed. Joking online is not the same thing as joking in real life. People can easily misunderstand your intentions

(and i’m just giving a message, this isn’t only for you)

3 Likes

Which is why it’s best either to avoid things that may come across as rude (always reread your post to double check) or to include tone tags :))

That’s perfectly okay! Sometimes, it’s good to bump a topic, especially if it’s still relevant (can still be used, which this topic definitely can)

5 Likes

What does non exhaustive mean

2 Likes

examining, including, or considering all elements or aspects

3 Likes

You’re really smart thanks. Are you older than ms

2 Likes

No I googled it, but thanks anyway. I Am not.

3 Likes

Oh okay. That’s kind of sad but whatever.

2 Likes

If I have a website with my creations on it, can I share it here? Im working on a python script that works with hopscotch and I am putting it up on my website when it’s done

2 Likes

Thanks for asking beforehand! It depends. If your website is hosted via any of these sites:

and meets the following criteria:

• only contains information and content related to your Hopscotch account/only content related to Hopscotch in general
  • does not include any ways to comment or interact with/leave messages to you or anyone else using the site
  • does not link to any ways to contact you outside the forum or contains other personal identifiable information
  • does not contain content that breaks any of the community guidelines.

This means that you can also share the Python script on GitHub or Gitlab, but those accounts shouldn’t have any other projects that you’ve made outside Hopscotch on them. You can even post about the script here on the forum too! There’s a topic here.

6 Likes

OK :ok_hand: I’ll use GitHub to share it here but can I still put it on my website without linking it here?

3 Likes

Sadly not, you can’t.

4 Likes

Bumping bumping bump bump bump

3 Likes

Bumpity bump

2 Likes

So @Awesome_E is braking the rules? With there project builder and things.

3 Likes

those are all approved by tht and the leaders, so no he is fine

4 Likes

^^

ones you’ve coded and published through github are fine as well

3 Likes

Mine’s all on GitHub

6 Likes

Bump
Just want to remind people about this, it’s important

5 Likes