A non-exhaustive list of things that can get your post deleted

i agreed to edit it already ik :sob:

3 Likes

Yeah. Sometimes people just rage out at the rules. Very hard to moderate.

that’s great! looking forward to see your picture in no time!

3 Likes

im super bad w getting tone across over text so im totally not mad i wanna confirm that but yeah same aha

4 Likes

I think this discussion has been followed enough, ye?

3 Likes

I agree. Let’s leave this topic and make sure to just leave this behind.

3 Likes

Inappropriate content: romance

#22 of the OP of this topic basically covers it. Also, I suggest reading the updated community guidelines

ooh sorry oops

No worries! Things have changed a lot over the past couple of years, and it sometimes gets confusing trying to stay up to date on what’s allowed and what isn’t.

2 Likes

YEAH NO KIDDING it’s okay haha

1 Like

Ur profile pic is you that’s personal info

I don’t think that’s them, but idk…

RCC’s profile pic is of a music artist I think, so it’s okay!

(In the future if you feel a user has a profile picture that breaks the guidelines feel free to tag a leader and add a edit reason, or email yuanyuan)

2 Likes

it’s a Kpop artist

4 Likes

It is the group BTS

3 Likes

Yes, I know that.

3 Likes

I was just telling my self because I loveeee them

3 Likes

If I was mark Cuban could I say that

2 Likes

Technically, adults in the past have been freer to share their personal details on the forum because they are adults.

However, I would not recommend it, because sharing personal information (even if you legally can do so) can easily create confusion between all our younger members, whose privacy we want to protect. Also, it would be more difficult for us to moderate.

7 Likes

Everyone (who’s not THT or leader) should play by one set of rules. I don’t expect special treatment because I’m an adult; I’m still a guest in the HSF house.

4 Likes

Actually leaders have to go by the rules too.

2 Likes