"A nice modern look of the world" - Coding Café ☕

:frowning:
Any keyboard will work though. And I completely missed the “can´t”. Read the C and yeah…

2 Likes

Try the first set of shapes (the one that looks smaller) only. And test that on a text object in its own rule. That should work, as those were the shapes before the update

1 Like

I tried that, doesn’t work.

1 Like

So the old shapes don’t work either on the sample project? oof

Yeah, it’s very sad…

1 Like

Do you have pixi 4.8.6?

Get the iTunes copy, put in this system of folders:
Desktop\versions\pixi\4.8.6
Drag the versions folder ON TOP OF the webplayer folder in iTunes file transfer

You should at least be able to see the old shapes if it is the pixi’s issue.

Didn’t work for fea, but I recommend giving it a try

@Yusamac205

1 Like

I did, remember?

2 Likes

You did 4.8.6?

I thought I told you 4.8.2 last time, that’s outdated. @Ana, do you or awesomeonion know anything about this issue?

1 Like

I emailed Ana about it a little while ago. She just assured me they were trying to fix the bug. Do you think I should send her an email with an update on that?

3 Likes

When it’s been 2 months since the initial, go ahead

1 Like

Yo @Yusamac205, I’ve been looking through this and I think it’s a gem of a topic with some great tips. One of my personal favorites is your smooth BG method. You explained it roughly in FobieFuwa’s topic (I can link you) and I though that was really good and a great way for nebiws to learn fast smooth backgrounds.

We’re working on collecting tutorials for the Hopscotch Help Docs, and if you made a new tutorial topic with your fast smooth BG method, I’d love to include it in the docs. You’d be credited and everything.
If you don’t have time, that’s ok and I can write up a tutorial on you method. You would still receive credit ofc as the creator of the technique.

What d’ya think?

4 Likes

I could do that. Although you would have to wait until next week for me to get it in.

4 Likes

Great! That’s totally fine, thank you :))

3 Likes

If Hopscotch worked as it should, this topic would be much more active.

4 Likes
1 Like