A New Harry Potter Quiz!

enchantedanimallover
harrypotter

ATTENTION, HARRY POTTER FANS! or anyone else XD

A New HARRY POTTER quiz will be coming out!

It is called:
WHICH HOGWARTS HOUSE ARE YOU IN?

Find out tomorrow!

In my quiz!

Want some photos? Here!

knows that @friendship2468 is a Harry Potter fan

Umm..... Can you reopen Hopscotch, reopen the project, try to click the buttons. Does it work now?

Oh, I got it to work. I'm going to recycle this topic. It had something to do with an emoji.

Anyone is Harry Potter fan??

You spelled Cedric Diggory wrong

Cedric Diggory is spelt wrong, it's Cedric Diggory, not Cedric Dilggory! :D And this looks awesome! :D Tell me when it comes out! :D

It is out now!
Here it is, I hope you like it!

I got Ravenclaw! :D

Same I am abut disappointed I wanted griffindor!

Also cool quiz!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

None of the answers fit me. My favorite character—Ginny—isn't even in there. I'm not a talker, or silent, or the leader, and I have friends. None of the emojis describe me. I stopped the quiz halfway through because, being honest, I don't think it was that good.

My quiz experience
1. I am more kind than any of those! I think you should make it, for example, Loyal, Kind, Strong, and/or Nice. You should list anew qualities, and Slytherins AREN'T ALL EVIL!

2. I'm not a talker, or silent (if you watched the Boston Red Sox play the New York Yankees on May 7, you probably would have heard "GO RED SOX!!!"; that was me, the girl, so I'm definitely not silent), or the leader, and I have friends!

I added a poll to rate it.

0voters

Yeah kinda me to at the end I just closed my eyes!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I agree, but no person that has ever been in Slytherin has turned out good. They are misunderstood. @friendship2468, the the quiz if you'd like!

Well, in Slytherin I said you always say sorry in the end.

I got Ravenclaw.
But Hermione isn't there!

It's not dilgorry it digorry