A mini lounge rant. Sorry,

please
keep_in_lounge

I feel like I'm out growing the forum. And it stinks. I feel like I'm becoming a filter, ya know, like watching what I say, its like I can't be taken seriously anymore. Nobody even heard of me until I came. Heck I've become somebody else. I'm lying to myself without even realizing it. Maybe I was a hurricane that never leaves. Maybe I need to go. This MUST STAY IN LOUNGE.

-Sammi

Libbs GT. + ShamBam's friends hangout place.+ Will be quitting soon

people do take you seriously sham, I definitely do. Be true to yourself, at the end of the day it's your choice whether you stay or leave, but I'd like you to stay, because your a really nice person!

I agree with @Candycane, you are really awesome and you are nice too! You mean a lot to me and other forumers.

No way are you a filter! You're an awesome fren, and I take what you say very seriously. And I'm glad that you're a tornado that never leaves. It's fun to talk to you, and if you left, I'd be so sad. I know what you mean by being a filter, and it stinking. I judge my posts and make them so much different from the original post instead of just being myself. I really wish I talked to you on HSF more. I miss you, Lucky.

Paige1212_Backup's Genral Topic/De emoji pillow army is taking over the plannet!😍😍😍😍 De link of amazing potataos is on post 7

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

I DO NOT CARE IF THIS TOPIC IS 9 DAYS OLD, I NEED TO CONVINCE YOU TO STAY!! YOU ARE MY SENPAI!!! DO NOT LEAVE SENPAI!!!

Ok, now aside from replying with all caps... if it's that important to you that you want to leave, go ahead.

And I feel stupid that I'm talking to a user that is already gone but... ok...