A message about impersonation

Yup, appreciate it!

3 Likes

Maybe they will add it to ovens too

Thank you for this message!

4 Likes

fish, obviously. There’s an upgrade to the fish block because fish goes in the fridge (or freezer whatever).

5 Likes

Wow, that’s not a great thing to do. Thanks for the reminder!

3 Likes

I knew this would come up.

2 Likes

haha idk if anyone remembers when we all changed our profile picture to Orange Scent’s picture and she got super confused

3 Likes

Thanks Will for making this clear!

3 Likes

Alts aren’t allowed? Since when?

3 Likes

Since forever.

There just hasn’t been muc enforcement cuz THT has been spread pretty thin, especially til we got leads

3 Likes

Aw man, I was so excited to have Hopscotch on my fridge…

It would actually be a great idea. It promotes collabaration, gives you a fun jumbo screen to work with, and probably equals more sales for Samsung.

4 Likes

Yes they are not.

1 Like

Yep, it is a pretty smart idea. But you see how you could trick people with this, right? That is the purpose of the reply example.

11 Likes

How is it even possible to have HS in your fridge? I didn’t know there are fridges that have touchcreens.

3 Likes

There are, actually. Some even have built-in cameras that you can stream to your phone to see what groceries you need in-store and if you forgot something.

5 Likes

Yep, I get the point.

It would’ve been funnier if you put: “Hopscotch is now re-engineering brocili to show kids the fun of eating”

3 Likes

I would fall in love with our fridge if it could do all that…

3 Likes

Since a very long time ago. The reason they aren’t allowed is because they take up space. If people make too many alts, it can clog up the forum and overload the filesize cap. THT doesn’t want this to happen, so if any alt accounts appear, they are very likely to delete them for the sake of new users coming.

4 Likes

Probably was created after the FloodTheForum accounts

4 Likes

@omtl
@Jazz is pretty much leaving the forum (probably not completely but still, :cry:), and it is totally okay for everyone that changes their profile picture to a cube or something similar to what @Jazz ´s pfp.

However,

Direct copies or very close copies of Jazz´s profile picture will count as impersonation and a moderator may remove or change your profile picture and warn you if you break that guideline.

Just wanted to remind you all!
/William04GamerA

21 Likes