Use this template to make awesome bug reports:
Since this is a bug, I have to fill out this entire report.
What kind of device are you using?:
iPad Air 2 (iOS 10)
1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened):
Either copying drafts or jamming in too many objects or code will cause the project to increase to an unnecessary size.
Steps to make the problem happen:
1. Jam a ton of objects and code into a single draft
2. Duplicate, duplicate, duplicate, and wait
3. By now the editor will be slow. Typing will slow immensely too. Open up iTunes.
4. Connect your device and copy .json folder out.
5. Look at the .hopscotch files. Sort by date edited, and choose the most recent one on a notepad (Preferably something like Microsoft Word or Notepad++)
I expected this to happen:
Somewhere it should say how many lines/characters. A reasonable number for the code should be shown.
But instead this happened:
One of my drafts had more than two million characters and 80 thousand lines, not really ideal. The project only had 100 or so objects, although some had tons of code. Somewhere, somehow along the duplicating process, the file had gotten more code.
Here’s a sweet screenshot:
Now, this screenshot is from my sister's computer, but it shows my draft. Note the line numbers on the left side, and the totals at the bottom. This goes back to when duplicating existed. (If im right) The only reason every drop down is minimized, is so I don't have to upload around 500 images.
Note "traits", "eventParameters", and "abilities".