A HUGE question

Okay, first thing is first, I don't know if this would be allowed, so I will ask for it to be closed whenever anybody says. Anyways...

So you know how everyone becomes such great friends that they don't want to be on topic? Well, I have made a forum that forumers could join and talk about anything. Obviously, it's a lot worse than here though. I don't know if I'd be allowed to share the link or anything though, so I'm wondering if I can. @Liza, @Rodrigo, @Asha?

I'd like the link, if it's allowed. :)
First comment and ike :3

Good job! Hands an award

Okay, I don't know though, I'm not sure THT would think it is safe, you never know though! :smiley:

I want to know! Btw, good idea!

Hm... I don't think this would be allowed. If THT can't monitor it, it's not. People could post private information, etc. - it's just not safe. D:

Nice idea, but I don't think it will work. :slight_smile:

Thanks! I made this a long time ago, and nobody ever really joined, so I want to use it for the forum!

Maybe u can post it rlly fast and delete it? I RLLY wanna join!

I don't think any communication outside these forums is allowed, because it's not moderated by THT, and therefore not safe. It's a good idea, but I don't think it's allowed. Sorry!

Well I could moniter it maybe. :)

Unless it has a safe moderating system like this forum, no… not just about what THT wants but also parents of Hops…

Yeah, if mods joined, I could promote them to mods. If you share personal info, I will delete it and give them a warning(3 warnings=Ban)I don't know though.

I have a moderation system set up.

If you let me be a leader on your forum then I could moniter the posts and delete ones with personal info. :)

Thanks! You probably are right.

Maybe email the team about it? They're likely to give a better answer than us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ok...then what's the point of having a separate forum?

Just post here! Unless you're super off topic, nobody's going to flag you on the Hopscotch forum. The HF is for communicating about code, but THT even encourages getting to know other Hopscotchers better! :)

There is moderators! I would promote you of it was allowed!

Yeah, you are right, I will!

True, I probably should ask to close this topic.