"A Hopscotcher" Question Answered

hopscotch
ideas
tips

People, forever, have been asking who "A Hopscotcher" is. Well, here I am to tell you the answer.

An iPhone User

Woah, right? All that fuss just for that. Well, that's what I think.
Why Can't I See The Profile?
Because you can't have a profile or log in on the iPhone or Samsung! (Not that I like Samsung. I love Apple, not trying to be rude).
Why is He or She always Liking Me?
It is more than one person. For god's sake, it could be a "famous" hopscotcher like @MagmaPOP or @t1_hopscotch or @Kiwicute2015 on their phone! (Not trying to say you are not famous).

So Chillax!

Don't be worried. A Hopscotcher is just the Hopscotch Team's new way of saying "this is an iphone user". That is my theory... what is yours?

whispers Samsung is better! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Haha!
Hides in the corner Apple is da best.

thinks :star: :apple::iphone:

I will put an end to this argument about which is better by simply saying...

APPLE IS BETTER.

'Nuff said.

You are saying that Android devices are better? Huh???!??!??!!?!??!!?!?? Wanna 1 v 1 me m8? Apple hasn't came up with their own idea in SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long!!!!

Android has more compatibility. Apple makes everything private! I can't even download music without iTunes!! :neutral_face:

Meh. I can't maneuver Samsung. Bleh.

Ok, let the peoples decide!!!

• Apple
  • Samsung/Android
  • I honestly don't care

0voters

Can we get on with our lives, now? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@MobCraft Wait a minute.... :scream: I'M FORCED TO NOT CARE :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

wooooooah now, let's not fight about this (also whispers android is better) but it's nothing to fight over, Apple devices are ok, (not really, but I can use hopscotch from them, so I'm kinda 80/20, but 20 is better than 0) also (parenthesis)

android is better!!!

It doesn't really matter, they're both great tech. Companies.

and then Windows jumps in to the convo and ports both just cause they have the processing power

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

well then, Internet explorer, now you all agree on something

WOAAAH.... Too off topic, can we be back to on track guys? Please??

STOP VERYONE LIKE @comicvillestudios SAID

Windows phones aren't really good. The layout is kind of bad. Just sayin'!

Ok, back on topic. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: