A collab that I haven’t thought of a name for yet

I am making a collab. I already created the account. The username is Ellatm collab. We can change the username later. Only one person joined the collab so i thought that I should make a topic about it on the forum so more people know about it and join, and so we can discuss what project were going to code in the collab. Before, it wasn’t really fair that I picked what thing we were going to code. Anyone can join. Once some people join, i will say the password.

10 Likes

Do you want to be in the collab?

• YES IT SOUNDS SO FUN!!!
  • You know I’m in!
  • Yep, I’m exited!
  • Yaaaaas
  • Yes
  • Maybe
  • I might…
  • It depends…
  • No
  • I’m so sorry but no
  • I’m to busy for it
  • Nah. I got different stuff to do.
  • I accidentally voted

0 voters

4 Likes

Can I fix the typo in the title?

3 Likes

Yes. You can. I never actually realized I made a typo until you told me.

3 Likes
Something went wrong on the poll (option 11):
I am to busy → I am too busy
2 Likes

I could join, just probably won’t do much… I’m off hopscotch for now…

3 Likes

Is this collab on the forum or on Hopscotch?

Yusamac205 thinks that a forum collab is a bad idea.

2 Likes

Correction:

Yusamac205 thinks that a forum collab account is a bad idea.

2 Likes

I’ll join :))

1 Like

I don’t think it’s possible to do a forum collab, and forum collab accounts/shared forum accounts* aren’t even allowed.

*between users who already have their own accounts

3 Likes

Ummm hopscotch I think because collab accounts on the forum aren’t allowed last I checked

3 Likes

It’s a Hopscotch account, but the Hopscotchers in the collab account will discuss stuff about the collab on the forum.

3 Likes

How about the coding collab

2 Likes

Oh ok, on this topic right?

1 Like

Wow, I’m being quoted. Sharing forum accounts is a very bad idea. Sharing Hopscotch accounts is not as bad of an idea, but there are potential problems in it.

Elatm, it’s really cool that you’re starting a collab :blush:. Just be careful when creating a public collab account. Remember that there are bad people in this world who get on collab accounts just to vandalize your amazing projects :anguished:. Also, with the limitations of the forum now, it is very hard to get the password to the account to people silently.
Also also, be careful that this doesn’t lead to conversation not on the forum. There are really bad things that happen when you discuss things in an unrestricted area :confounded:

6 Likes

Yes I agree not everyone is as good and honest, so make sure you be careful. (btw ellatm has 2 Ls on one L)

4 Likes

How do I tell the password without everyone knowing?

1 Like

You do it when they are online then you delete the post. Like the Chase Gwe Tv collab. Or ask a lead mabye they can do something else.

1 Like

Won’t it be hard to get everyone in the collab to be online at once?

1 Like

Mabye one by one?

2 Likes