A Coding Club and Safe Place 🌈

lgbtclub
lgbt
🏳️‍🌈
safe_place
queerios

omg there is some amazing news!

so u know that in india l g b t was jus t decriminalised and stuff but like a few days ago a movie was released google it “ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga” and its a bout a l e s b i an who’s family is forcing her to get m a r r ie d to a guy. she is still closeted but that guy becomes her best friend eventually and she tells him. and I’ve not watched the movie yet but its a big turning point for india and I’m REALLY excited!!!

That seems really cool!

I might not be old enough to watch it tho, but I’m excited just the same lol

EEEEEE YAY FOR MY TRIP TO QUEBEC MY PARENTS ARE LETTING ME FINALLY WAYCH LIVE SIMON REEEEE i’ve read the book like 20 times lol

oo yeah quebec is coolio

so um i have a question
this might seem strange
there’s this lesbian girl in a show who’s sexually attracted to a non-binary person

does that make sense??? i feel like they’re saying the non-binary person is a girl??? idk man

The lesb ian just might see the non binary person as a girl

they’re dating in the show

idk
i tried to talk about it with my mom but she kept on misgendering them

Maybe she’s bi?
Like attracted to nb and girls maybe?

That’s the only thing I can think of

Well, in my opinion, does it matter? Love is love remember. Them saying they are lesbian doesn’t have mean that they only love girls, but they can be somewhat open to new feeling ig

i guess but i don’t get why the writers wouldn’t make her call herself bi cause it’s kinda perpetuating a false definition of the word lesbian
anyways, imma go educate myself on this topic

well not really actually, a lesbiàn is a homośexual woman which means she’s attracted to the same sèx that she is. The correct term would be bisexûal or pánsexual or skoliosèxual

No she’s not a lesbian if she’s attracted to nb i think

yeah thats what i mean
and nvm my first reply, i misunderstood your post

A few of mine hv watched it and my sister has also. It’s not pg13 . I really want to watch it tgo

Can you believe it, it’s male only March next month!

• Can’t wait!
  • Oh no!

0 voters

what

Adult baby made a “”new”” month called male only march.

Oh boy ! Straight people get to trivialize homosexuality and enforce the notion that being gay is a choice! Oof not to be hostile but No Thank

oh, oh yes of course
great

when will the cis het male homophobe get demonetized and get what he deserves