A Coding Club and Safe Place 🌈

lgbtclub
lgbt
🏳️‍🌈
safe_place
queerios

My g,f keeps on saying she’s les.bian and it’s not funnie -_-
Like dude ur ‘dating’ me and I’m not girl

I’m sorry… I wish things could be different… There is repression (I think that’s the word) everywhere, whether it be age, race, gender, se xuality, and even where you live. I hate it.

so
my friend likes someone of the same gender
and i’m curious about their sexuality cause they’re the first person at my school to come out as not straight other than me?? and they’re really cool and i’m desperate for lgbt+ friends ??? yeah so idk how to ask them how they identify without seeming like, homophobic or something
cause i’ve never really told them i’m bi and

idk

Hey guys have you heard thst a guy raised money for a trans charity by playing donkey kong 64 and theres an actual voice clip of donkey kong saying trans rights

If they don’t know, then OK. Correct them when you feel uncomfortable. But never ever misgender someone on purpose. I’m not even non-binary and I think it’s extremely hurtful and offensive,

y’all

Can I just,., rant about school heath screening for a minute here? Our school is like actually, just, agusgjsygyjagjajh when it comes to dividing up the school for that stuff

Since no one objected;
So basically today we had a health screening thing and they called down different grade levels at different times, which is all fine, but after that they divided people up by ‘gender’ into two different lines and there wasn’t one of nb/fluid/other people and none of them stepped out so yeah that was really annoying bc most of them are like 90% closeted and that’s force-conformity (for lack of a better word)

school :clap: systems :clap: suck :clap:

3 PEOPLE GOT ANGRY AT ME FOR BARRETTES TODAY wAtCh tHEm whEn i show up with RAINBOW BARRETTES

Those are some really nice clips. I usually wear black hair clips and I’ve never thought of playing with colours.

They are just jealous, I swear.

ahahaa i doubt it everyone hates me, but thanks<33

I wouldn’t hate you because you seem like a really nice person. As a long-time closeted lesbian, I thank you for your support.

skhfjkah i can be at times lol ur welcmoe

my friend is doing gay slam poetry for a speech and debate tournament and its really hard to find angry mlm poems so if anyone has any please help us out

I don’t know much about what you’re talking about but I do want to help you. Any details?

we just need to find two more pieces of mlm slam poetry for my friend lol

I don’t think this’ll help but maybe draw inspiration from a song or something? King For A Day by Green Day might work (it’s about drag and stuff so maybe it’s the opposite of what you’re looking for? Idk well at least I tried)

thanks! we need like, a fully written piece of slam poetry for this tho :((((

tHE ONE THAT BRENDON QUOTES IN HIS SONG HOLD ON LEMME FIND IT