A Coding Club and Safe Place 🏳️‍🌈

he’s trollin

Of course he is,

Fearless haisjk aksna mkag mjsoksînè?

Other: I just voted to see everyone else’s votes

Cool.

Do you have an opinion as well or…? It’s fine if no

it’s only okay if like, theyre around transphobic family members and they ask you to for their own safety
any other time, no

Yeah that’s what I thought.

But I was more specifically referring to my school where people do it all the time and think that it’s okay and brush it off or just insult Igbt people more. And everyone agrees that that’s a giant no. Which is good

this is actually the first time in saying it, but wish i was a boy. but i feel like i can’t tell anyone at school because they would judge me and i wouldn’t be accepted…

"Aww yeah I kinda feel you…
If you open up a bit, people might accept you.
And it’s not really like you’re transing, it’s just you voicing a wish. Theres nothing there that’s people wouldn’t be willing to accept, I don’t think.

Maybe try telling a friend or two and see how they take it and then maybe eventually open up?

Idk that’s what I did with my flags (and kinda gender I guess?) and so far it’s been working fine"

-fearless

thanks fea. i guess i would want to be tra.ns…? i don’t even really know i just hat.e being a she. i’d either want to be a he or a they. idek anymore… kids at my school accept this openly ga.y kid, but i don’t know how they’d feel about me…

Nindroid shut up

"Zane stfû be nice to 6

CG, couldn’t have said it better myself" -fp

I agree with that

Is what he said in case he deletes it

dude

“onnillortgerheakoy, @Petrichor? I’m serious
6 has authority in here and he can kick you out if he wants so don’t pls him off”

-fp

Stick to your weird fish joke thing lego ninja boy you’re a lot less fun when you try to “trolololol” topics

gtfo this topic

“Sorry bro. Y’know this is the one thing I can’t tolerate trolling on. But thanks. Go troll my gt or something instead” -fp

Dont know why this is a thing now but it is so here ig

[Post edited by Leader: WBF]

"Maybe. There’s really no rush though. Figure out what skin you’d feel most comfortable in and then worry about being accepted. Me personally, I feel like you shouldn’t force yourself to be someone you’re no that’s because of society. It’s nice to know that they do and that they’ll feel the same no matter what you were, but that’s probably not going to always happen. If they accept other gáy people, that’s really good because it’s more likely that you’ll be accepted openly.
Some people might need some time to the idea tho, and I guess that’s really understandable. Their acceptance might come more gradually, but it’ll come.
And then there’ll be the people that just won’t be able to accept/support you. Don’t think about what’s they say. Think of that as you figuring out who your real friends are and getting rid of the ones that’ll try to bring you down.

Don’t know if that helped (don’t think it did?) and I probabaly went off on a tangent and made people confused but that’s that I guess.

Sorry for the late reply, your thing kinda got lost in the Petrichor stuff :sweat_smile:

Lemme know if there’s anything else I can do for you friendo"

-Fearless

aww thanks :3
i’m really confused, like sometimes i feel like i like being a girl, and sometimes i’m neither, and other times i wanna be a boy. so idk. like i like being a girl who likes ‘boy stuff’ but i also don’t like being seen as weak because of my gender, and sometimes i just don’t feel like a girl or a boy or anything. i feel like people would see me how i want to be seen, not as weak, if i was a boy, but at the same time i feel like a girl too, and also sometimes not entirely either and idek anymore i’m so confuseddd