3rd place Halloween contest doesn’t display banner

Use this template to make awesome bug reports:

Your username:
FRENCH WAVE123
What kind of device are you using?:
IPad Pro 10.5
1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened):
Check the Halloween page, and you’ll see @fundardo’s Halloween project is missing it’s banner at the bottom, and it’s instead substituted for a black rectangle
Steps that the Hopscotch team can take to reproduce my problem every time:

1. Check the Halloween tab
  2. or tap https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/RickRoll
    ….

I expected this to happen:
To see a banner
But instead this happened:
I didn’t
Here’s a sweet screenshot:

13 Likes

Your device cached the image, meaning it is stored locally. It will show up after a little time. If you view it in my web explorer, it should also show the updated image.

7 Likes

It also doesnt for me

2 Likes

Correction: The project was updated 4 hours ago – after when the banner was added

5 Likes

Yeah I updated it to v0.1 and changed the thumbnail

4 Likes

At first, mine didn’t have all of the banners either, but here’s what you do as instructed by @/ExplodingDucks:
“At first it didn’t for me either but then I deleted the app and then downloaded it again”
I would link it, but it was in the YCTAYHCH, and I didn’t want to spend too long looking for it. Point is, just delete the app and download it again and you should see all the banners.

1 Like

I might make my own banner lol

2 Likes

That’s weird. It worked fine for me every time I looked at the projects. (I looked at the page a lot because I wanted to make sure if one of the projects was mine)

2 Likes

I think I know why

4 Likes

Why?

3 Likes

Ah, that’s most likely the reason. Cool!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Oh.

2 Likes

Yeah i think they changed the third place winner last minute, since the winners project show another project instead of fundardo’s

2 Likes

Woah! That’s crazy! I can’t seem to find it tho :/ would u mind linking?

2 Likes

I cant seem to find the new 3rd place winner, if you’re talking about that
But if you’re talking about the announcement scroll up in the(this) topic since @/ExplodingDucks already linked it

1 Like

see THT’s profile

3 Likes

Woah, so it seems the real 3rd place was @tankt2016!?

5 Likes

uh yeah about that ~

8 Likes

Oh no
Did something happen again?

3 Likes