3D Tutorial: Hopscotch Logo!

What do you need help with?

Nothing yet, just inviting you here

Got to go! I will continue when I get back!

Hello @everyone

I have finished my 3D black box, I will demonstrate an actual logo soon!

@BB-Box, @Huggingfluffybear, @BestKing22
I have made the first tutorial!

Wow I love how this is looking so far! Great work, especially with the step-by-step screenshots. It's amazing effort!

Great job @JojoDude and @Huggingfluffybear

Thank you @t1_hopscotch and @BB-Box! I will be posting the actual logo steps too, soon. It takes a while to upload all of the pictures sometimes. Let me know if you'd like to see more tutorials, I'm getting used to this 3D now!

Clap clap clap

Bows

Thank you! Thank you everyone!

Encore? The actual logo?

Thanks everyone for all of the support! The Hopscotch Community is what keeps me motivated and is what keeps me coding! I hope that you all enjoy my posts and the games that I make on Hopscotch! :blush:

For those that I just invited, I have finished the full tutorial!

In the @KVJ spirit I have spammed my post with gifs!

Enjoy the tutorial! Ooh! Aqua text XD!

Wow this is such fantastic work!!

Only one small thing, it looks like some of the pictures haven't loaded :slight_frown::thinking: But that's fine — I still get the gist of it. Thank you so much for explaining everything, especially the different sections in the 'object is clone' part — it's one thing I've often wondered about when I see projects around the community :smiley:

Thanks @t1_hopscotch! I really enjoyed making the tutorial :thinking: You're right, some of the pictures haven't loaded... I already deleted them after uploading them to the post, at least you can still understand it without all of the pictures!

bows

You're learning :wink:
Le XD

dematerialises

Yes, I am learning!

The
Good old days when you watched spoungbob square pants....that show is really old..I re,ember watching it when I was 5
What?.

Thanks @KVJ for your amazing gifs!

Thanks @happy12345678910 for old childhood memories! Btw, I still rewatch old SpongeBob episodes, the newer ones aren't as good!