3 things. Two bugs, and one other thing! Anyone know how to fix the bugs?

Here is the “bug”! Why are the projects on the sides of the screen.
Screenshot:

The other thing: what is the Redeem a code thing, and how do you get codes?
Screenshot:

Edit:
This still hasn’t been fixed. My game is being shown as remixed from Funky63 since he helped me with a game that I made.
Screenshot:

@BaconStudios
@aabb1111
@TACOCODE
@KVJ
@Sweetlina
@Liza
@Rodrigo
@thomas
@Meg
@asha

10 Likes

I've seen both of the first ones.

2 Likes

1st one: It happens. It is more frequent after the update. To fix it, turn your device to portrait mode, then turn it back to landscape, however this is not a permanent fix.
2nd one: It's not a bug, I think you can manually buy codes for subscription on gift cards or something (a similar system to the iTunes cards).
3rd one: The original problem was that his was not shown to be branched, due to a bug. This happened to me once when I remixed ArtsyCoders's project. Because of it, I ended up deleting it. I'm sorry, but there is no fix for this one.

5 Likes

For the 1st one: yeh I did that. Nad found out it wasn't a permanent fix. Thanks
For the 2nd one: yeh I knew it wasn't a bug... but I still wonder what it really does and how to get it. Even though you did say like an iTuned card. Thanks
For the 3rd one: well that just stinks. Hmmm well I do have another idea. I can save my one thing as a project and then copy the code over. Maybe that will work. Thanks

Thanks for the help @IShallNotBeNamed

4 Likes

Also, I think the codes for the second one can be bought...somewhere...
I'm not sure, but it could be in stores.
Also, how you said you knew it's not a bug...yea...I found out after posting and was too lazy to edit.

3 Likes

You think that they would be cheaper if you buy them in stores?

1 Like

The first one is caused when you hold your iPad, phone, or other device sideways or portrait.

1 Like

They're probably from Hopscotch t-shirts. ^^

4 Likes

Possibly. Wonder if THT will tell us...

3 Likes

You could email them at help@gethopscotch.com, and they'd reply sooner. The link is clickable. :)

4 Likes

The first one I've experienced.
Just refresh Hopscotch. I've never seen the other two before, though! :D

3 Likes

Thanks, I did it now. I didn't really think about that. XD

3 Likes

It's ok. And the first one never seems to fix itself

2 Likes

Yeah, it gets really annoying. I always have to reload everything!

2 Likes

I honestly kinda like the 1st bug

2 Likes

Wow really. Ok then lol

2 Likes

The first one is caused when you rotate your iPad, then back the other way, and repeat this until it glitches. Same with the keyboard and code blocks

Haha same @ValueGamesStudio

2 Likes

Yeh I know how that happens.

1 Like

Nah, they should be the same.

1 Like