3 things that needs to be in Hopscotch!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: You Can Talk About Your Hopscotch Coding Here 19 [OFFICIAL]

Im going to delete this topic sometime since D:

1 Like

You don’t need to delete it, per say, but just think about it and edit it

Also SBYP please :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

nooo i think it was good ideas i had never thought about them!

1 Like

???

1 Like

Search
Before
You

2 Likes

What i already sbiptt

Searched before you posted this topic?

Yes, but make sure to check across categories. As Albus noted, topics about these have already been created.

1 Like

Well I don’t agree with 1 because like you said people could add inappropriate sounds and I kind of agree with 2 because THT already makes money and for 3 I don’t really think it’s necessary

2 Likes

@SmilingPotatoes, I’m not sure hopscotch makes a lot of money, but I’m pretty certain that the beta editor probably adds a lot of money into Hopscotch. I think we should let THT make money for the time being, so they can add cooler stuff in the future!

4 Likes

That’s true! I’m not really sure how much money they make either.

2 Likes

Wow BIG agree. I did not realize that there were so many topics just like this! I really have not seen them before, but you must have since you said there were :D And you are right that the OP was being a but pushy! THT is a very very very small team and they couldn’t possibly add ALL of their suggestions! You should really be a leader or something!
Btw, @RonAstern123 this was still a really good attempt for a topic though! Your ideas are great :DD

2 Likes

We don’t need the random block. There’s already a way to do that.

1 Like

We don’t need any of these

1 Like

Those are some good suggestions!
Maybe the custom sounds could undergo similar moderation to custom images.
For the beta editor, maybe not make the whole thing free, but every now and then, release a really good feature to all users.
I’m not sure if the random block actually picks from the higher numbers rather than lower numbers, but if this were true, it would need addressed.

To those of you who thought the op was being a little pushy, the word must was only used once, but it was more for emphasis. I think maybe some of you simply misunderstood the tone used. This issue can be resolved in 2 ways: (1) those of you who thought the OP was too pushy can maybe seek to understand things better first, almost like a “think before you post” and (2) RonAstern, maybe just say, “I’d like to see these features” instead of “These need to [or must] be added.”

4 Likes

RonAstern was just excited about those features I don’t think he’d need to edit his post
Agreed though!

2 Likes

How kind of us

4 Likes

I swear i cant edit it in any way so its up to the leader’s work

the thing is that if the beta editor goes public, it won’t be the beta editor, it’ll just be the classic editor

1 Like

And then the classic editor is back
I miss the old versions ;-;

1 Like