2nd Annual Shape Art Comp!

This event/competition/challenge is started by me, @Babyhorse3000 and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the latest #competitions-and-events or #shops-and-requests topics, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Hello Hopscotchers!
I have decided to recreate one of my old competitions, the shape art comp. So here are some things you want to know:
This competition will have 2 judges, me and @SoaringOstrich56722
So here’s what I’m planning to do. We will have 3 rounds, 1st and 2nd round topics will be decided through community vote, and 3rd round is free choice. Each round will last for a week, but if extra time is needed, you can message me. This competition is scheduled to last for a month. Each contestant will make 3 submissions (one for each round) for the competition. More info on the different rounds when they begin!

Prizes (message me if you want to give out any prizes.) :
1st place:

2nd place:

3rd place:

Other prizes:

• Community comp participant badge
  • 10 likes to all participants from @DogIcing
  • 15 likes to all participants from @Babyhorse3000

So now that you have read all of the information above, please fill out this poll:

Shape Art Comp Participant Vote
  • I would like to participate in the Shape Art Competition!
  • I want to participate, but only if I have time
  • I don’t want to participate, but I am willing to give out prizes.
  • I don’t want any part in this competition

0 voters

Tags

@TheDeliciousOrange
@FearlessPhoenix
@hrh
@DogIcing
@Cutelittlepuppydog
@omtl

Thanks everyone and lets hope for a successful comp!

14 Likes

stealing first post lol

7 Likes

Okay I will join (second post)

7 Likes

Perfect! I’m planing on starting on June 1st so I can get enough people to join by that time.

7 Likes

idk if i can. i might not be able to do it

first like from me:)

7 Likes

I’ll give 20 spamlikes on the app and the forum to 1st 2nd 3rd and 10 spamlikes either on the app or on the forum for all participants.

8 Likes

So it’s only spam like on forum? Well considering I might as well get the gold badge :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

Well thats only from me, other people might want to give out different prizes.

8 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix would you mind giving the participation badge and the 1st, 2nd and third too?

6 Likes

sure here :confetti_ball::1st_place_medal::confetti_ball:
CONGRATS!
lol

7 Likes

Why’d you tag me? I don’t mind at all and would love to participate, it looks totaly amazing, just wondering (don’t think i was in the first one idk tho i have a short memory)

8 Likes

I think they tagged those who voted “Maybe” or “Yes” in the interest poll

8 Likes

ahhh i forget haha-

8 Likes

yea you said you were interested in the previous poll lol

7 Likes

Oki then, question, are there themes for each round or is it just a do whatever you want sorta thing?

6 Likes

When will we start?

6 Likes

I will make a public poll for people to decide the themes for the 1st and 2nd round.

Im probably going to start the comp on June 1st, I want to use the next 8-9 days to get people to join.

7 Likes

oh @SoaringOstrich56722 i forgot to tag you

5 Likes

@Babyhorse3000 do you want me to advertise for you?

4 Likes

Sure that would be great!

4 Likes