2nd annual Hopscotch Awards (Private judging)

This is a private topic for judging and technical support. Please mute if you see this. @PumpkinGirl please unlist

2 Likes

leaders are here to moderate - and answer any questions!

Ok so I have some more questions. I don’t have Yt so how would I share it. I have music that I made and I was wondering are you allowed to use your voice

3 Likes

so a video for showcasing entries - that sounds very doable!
there’s some guidelines you’ll need to take care of - but apart from this, sounds like you’re good to go!

helpful links and quotes about what you can and can’t share!

A non-exhaustive list of things that can get your post deleted

Community Guideline for Hopscotch Forum

you may need to post the video here but you can definitely share a quote of the post in your competition topic!

it looks like YouTube is the only way of safely sharing videos - good news is, it isn’t too hard to create an account - be sure to ask parents/guardians for help and permission!
I’ll double check the rules for sharing voiceovers - and get back to you soon!

5 Likes

I have a google account but I don’t agree with yt terms of service. I was wondering if I could use a mp4 or maybe a vimeo video

2 Likes

It seems like YouTube is the only platform allowed at the moment - though I’ll check if others are possible!

3 Likes

Ok I appreciate all you have done to help me with this. You have done so much to help me out on this. If you find that there are other methods please tag me. You have done so much to help me with this. I’m truly great full for all the help. If I get it working I’ll definitely give mega credit to you.

3 Likes

hey no problem - that’s what us leaders are here for :))

and as an update on this, many videos have been allowed with voiceovers - it’s up to hopscotchers themselves to determine whether they wish to include it our not, and discuss with parents/guardians of course!

5 Likes

hello.

2 Likes

Yes! That’s such good news. That saves me so much time. Face cams make since. Once I got home I’ll get my mic set up and all. Also pumkingirl if you find anymore allowed methods to share the video please message me. I’m glad this is working. I have already verified with my parents if this is ok. There not very techy. They don’t care if I do this or not. There actually supporting it. (Some how) Thanks for all the help.

2 Likes

Hello. I hope you don’t spoil this. Please mute or maybe not leak this info. Also, 3 others are here.

1 Like

@PumpkinGirl I found this old topic of mine that is private. This was made when the rules were not in place that make unlisted topic not allowed (beside collab and beta testing) Can you close this?

1 Like

sure! is it okay to relist - or do any posts need to be moved first?

1 Like

Sure you could relist

2 Likes

closed on request!