28 is the magic number no cap

Use this template to make awesome bug reports:

Your username: [i don’t have one at the moment]

What browser are you using? Please paste your User Agent here: this stuff: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 15117.111.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/107.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

1 sentence description of the problem: i made a search with the query “28” [in the hopes of finding bfsrc panel 4-28] and only the top eight results would load, with the dancing loading bear superimposed onto them. i reloaded the page and tried it four or five times, and it worked every time.

Steps that the Hopscotch team can take to reproduce my problem every time:
1. search… for… the number… 28??

I expected this to happen: to get normal search results and maybe my beloved comic

But instead this happened: whatever that was

Here’s a sweet screenshot:

hopefully my thinking i know what i’m doing is correct this time, this bug is really strange

edit: oh, i forgot to mention that me trying to bring back my comic means i’m messing around with the search bar a lot, so i would know that this extremely random occurrence only happens with “28”.

12 Likes

That’s odd, you can still click on the projects though I just tried

5 Likes

hm that’s weird, it didn’t seem to happen on the app

also braynee, you ok? hs is worried about you now that your account is um

not there

6 Likes

Some queries seem to do that. I think I have another one that does the same thing – and I think I know the cause. However, I don’t know how to verify if a fix works in development.

3 Likes

yeah i’m fine

my account’s deletion was outside of my control

i’m doing everything i can to bring back the content, if not the account

4 Likes

magic

1 Like

Braynee… >:[

Edit: Why

Re-Edit: Hahaha I shall use edits in my posts to make u like less and delete some of mine for counter to go down!!! Haha

Re-Re-Edit: Haha now it’s at 28 likes again >:]

1 Like

hehe

1 Like