2021 Welcome Team Applications!

People might have to welcome the welcome team

@FearlessPhoenix is it okay if I say this (I’ll also do more but do you like this)

3 Likes

You should give the welcome team members a badge that can have a title called “the welcome team”

3 Likes

sure, you can greet new users however youd like, regardless of whether or not you get accepted into the team!

6 Likes

Okay! Also you should do this ^

3 Likes

I applied! Not to late right

6 Likes

Nope! still have plenty of time. :))

7 Likes

not at all!
you can look at the close timer on the topic to see how long you have to apply. this’ll close right as the application deadline passes so for as long as the topic’s open, applications are open

8 Likes

i might be wrong but you can still click on links even the topic is closed, isn’t it?

4 Likes

Yep, but the form can be toggled closed as well to my knowledge, and the topic being closed would help prevent confusion!

6 Likes

oh yeah thx you’re right
sometimes i’m just stupid lol

5 Likes

not at all!
but this is exactly why the timer is here, Temm explained it perfectly :))

5 Likes

I’ve had too many surprises and they’ve all been bad today

3 Likes

they’ll be good surprises in five days :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

We shall see :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix I understand that and I was aware of this but I don’t have time too what for people too join

3 Likes

heyo, small reminder that theres only one day left to apply!!

7 Likes

Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Applications have been closed!

a huge thank you to everyone that applied; whether you’re given a position on the team or not, we appreciate your willingness and dedication towards bettering the community, and we look forward to watching you pass that forward.

we’ll start our discussions now and will hopefully have results for yall soon! keep your eyes peeled :eyes:

12 Likes

the new welcome team members have been decided upon and announced! say hello here: