(2021) Hopscotch Seasons: Winter Program [Unofficial]

It’s time for Hopscotch Seasons! Kind-of like the Seed Dev Programs/Hour Of Code!

:pencil2: - Application Process

You will apply by copying/quoting the form down below!

Application
Question 1 - Hopscotch Username
Question 2 - Years On Hopscotch
Question 3 - Why should we let you into round 2

:mantelpiece_clock: Timeline

Application Process 1: 8/12/21 - 18/12/21
Application Process 2: 20/12/21 - 25/12/21
Program Start: 1/1/22
Program End Date: 1/2/22

:notebook_with_decorative_cover: Lessons

(We don’t do Hour of Code lessons)

1. How to code a Story Book (Storybook Coding Session)
  2. How to code a Geometry Dash (Quick Start Lesson)
  3. Tapper Mischief (Tapper Class)
  4. TBA (To Be Announced)

:green_apple: Final Words

Disclaimer:
This isn’t a call, you will be bumped into a unlisted topic (Don’t Share It!!!)

Thanks
Jai

9 Likes

1st Post

Announcements & Completed Lessons Will Go Here

5 Likes

This is a cool idea! From what I’ve read, participants are in a “course” like SDP and make a project before the end date (February 1st?), is that right?

What is the unlisted topic for? Is it a collab specifically? As far as I know, we haven’t allowed any unlisted topics for “classes” before since we want this type of topic to be open to anyone.

9 Likes

This is a cool idea! From what I’ve read, participants are in a “course” like SDP and make a project before the end date (February 1st?), is that right?

No, it’s just lessons for coding from 1/1/22 to 1/2/22

What is the unlisted topic for? Is it a collab specifically? As far as I know, we haven’t allowed any unlisted topics for “classes” before since we want this type of topic to be open to anyone.

For the application if you get accepted you will be tagged into a topic where I’ll post the lessons & where i can help people understand the lesson

6 Likes
6 Likes

Sisiwueuwusisisisisiisiwi

5 Likes

unfortunately we wont be able to unlist that topic. the entire point of collaborative schools and lessons like this one is to collaborate with and learn from eachother. setting up an exclusive environment for some lessons defeats the purpose as theyre then not accessible to everyone. it discourages participation and growth for the community members not in the unlisted topic.
thats not something we want to be doing so that topic wont be unlisted

11 Likes

Test

@Leaders Close