2021 #CampCourtesy Challenge! [Official]

Thanks for linking it! I think it’s cool and I’ll ask Yuanyuan to put it up for her :))

6 Likes

How do I enter the competition? Because I make the projects and it doesn’t appear!

7 Likes

welcome:)

if you could link your project here and put a space somewhere in it, FearlessPhoenix or silversong can probably see if it can get on the tab

4 Likes

I have a project for this!
https ://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11k2l95gaf

3 Likes

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11k2l95gaf

2 Likes

@Rishan69420 in your code, there’s no scene called “Play Screen”, so i’m not able to play

2 Likes

Ok let me try to fix it

2 Likes

Ok, I fixed it :+1:

2 Likes

Heyo y’all! Thanks for all of the participation! I’ll tally everything soon, but stay tuned for the first lightning challenge :eyes:

7 Likes

hey hops!

Our cabin - the communication cabin - revolves around communication. We focus on communicating with other forumers and people on the internet in the best way possible!

Right now actually, you’re reading a message sent by someone else,
a real human living somewhere in the world.

It’s not always that people remember this - it is easy to act differently online if you don’t remember that there in fact is a human on the other side of the screen!
However, if you start acting differently and pushing the boundaries of what you say to people online compared to what you say to people in real life in a negative way, you can make someone feel bad.

Saying bad stuff online does not have less impact than doing it in real life. That’s something to remember!

We’re challenging you guys to make a project showing, through hopscotch, the different methods of communication - and how each one is unique - and how the messages are different - but through each one we must remember to be kind to one another!

When talking to others both online and offline, communication is certainly an important skill to master.
There’s so many wonderful forms of communication - like sign language, the many languages of the world, computer languages (like binary!), radio waves and text messages!

2021-04-05T23:00:00Z2021-04-09T23:00:00Z

from your communication cabin counsellors,

18 Likes

@CommunicationCabin @SafetyCabin , looks like y’all didn’t get tagged. Be sure to check out the communication cabin lightning challenge Pumpkin posted above (especially communication cabin peeps!)

6 Likes

I don’t have time to do this

I said that

Why am I being tagged

:sweat:

Am I being forced to do it?

2 Likes

these challenges are all optional - though there may be some cool prizes - worthwhile to give a go!

seems you may have joined the group - though you can always leave or join freely!

5 Likes

Oh ok cool

1 Like

Best of luck everyone! We can’t wait to see what you will make!

4 Likes

Just one day left! Be sic if we could see some entries coming in :))

Hopefully my latest announcement is good motivation :thinking: :eyes:

4 Likes

I might. Depends on my homework

1 Like

Congrats to @LR10123 @CB_Studios, @Willowmoon

For placing top 5 in the camp courtesy comp!

2 Likes

Hey Hops!

Thanks for all of the participation in the #CampCourtesy Competition! All of the entries were amazing and did a great job of showcasing Camp Courtesy ideals. It was definitely the perfect way to kick off the app introduction.

Now, the moment y’all have been waiting for has arrived. It’s time for the results! :confetti_ball:

Top 5 Winners

In 5th place, we have @Willowmoon! Congratulations :tada: you win:

• 10 real seeds!
  • 15 HopBytes
  • 5 CourtesyCoins

In 4th place, we have @LR10123 ! Congratulations :tada: you win:

• 20 real seeds!
  • 15 HopBytes
  • 5 CourtesyCoins

In 3rd place, we have @CB_Studios ! Congratulations :tada: you win:

• 30 real seeds!
  • 30 HopBytes
  • 9 CourtesyCoins

In 2nd place, we have @th3SMG! Congratulations :tada: you win:

• 60 Seeds
  • 40 HopBytes
  • 12 CourtesyCoins

and finally, in 1st place, we have @tiger1114 !! Congratulations :tada: you win:

• 100 Seeds
  • 50 HopBytes
  • 15 CourtesyCoins

Community’s Choice

The Most Liked award goes to @.kinsłey! Congratulations :tada: you win 100 seeds

The Most Planted award goes to @tiger1114 ! Congratulations :tada: you win 100 seeds

Congratulations everyone! Thank you again for the participation. We hope to see this moment carry over to the lightning challenges and all of the other future Camp Courtesy challenges as well.

@KindnessCabin @ITEtiquetteCabin @CommunicationCabin @SafetyCabin

24 Likes

Great job everyone!

6 Likes