2021 #CampCourtesy Challenge! [Official]

Hello Hops!

I have some really exciting news!

Camp Courtesy is coming to Hopscotch!
Y’all probably know about CC by now, but if you don’t, you can read the OP of this topic! To commemorate the occasion, we’ll be hosting a huge Camp Courtesy Challenge.

Guidelines

This challenge is centered around the heart of the camp: being the best Hopscotcher you can. We want you to make a project with some tips on how to be a good hopscotcher.

Make projects centered around one or more of the 4 cabins below. We’ve included some questions to think about it help you get started. If you’re still not sure, join a cabin to learn more!

1. Internet Etiquette: What are good practices of internet etiquette on Hopscotch? What should you avoid doing when using Hopscotch?
  2. Safety and Privacy: How should you stay safe on the internet? Why is it important to protect your information and privacy?
  3. Communication: What’s important to remember when communicating virtually?
  4. Spreading Kindness on Hopscotch: How should you act in an internet setting? What are some ways you can spread kindness and positivity?

The possibilities are endless, and you can make anything on any specific topic of your choice.

Submit Your Project

Add #CampCourtesy to your project title to enter the Camp Courtesy Challenge and submit by 5:00 PM EST on April 2, 2021

Winner Selection Process

Top Five Projects
The forum leaders, curators and the Hopscotch team will judge the projects and select top five winners using the following rubric:
[Yuanyuan will attach it here soon]

Community’s Choice
Two more awards will go to the most liked submission (Hopscotch’s Most Loved) and the most planted submission (Hopscotch’s Most Planted). Note: If the most liked project is also the most planted project, two second-placers will be selected to share the seed prize.

Prizes

Hopscotcher’s Most Loved Award

• 100 Seeds
  • 30 HopBytes

Hopscotcher’s Most Planted Award

• 100 Seeds
  • 30 HopBytes

First Place:

• 100 Seeds
  • 50 HopBytes
  • 15 CourtesyCoins

Second Place:

• 60 Seeds
  • 40 HopBytes
  • 12 CourtesyCoins

Third Place:

• 30 Seeds
  • 30 HopBytes
  • 9 CourtesyCoins

Fourth Place:

• 20 Seeds
  • 15 HopBytes
  • 5 CourtesyCoins

Fifth Place:

• 10 real seeds!
  • 15 HopBytes
  • 5 CourtesyCoins

But wait, there’s more! Click here for more surprises.

Can’t make it this time?

We’ll have a series of rapid-fire weekly challenges centered around specific cabins after this. More information about these will come as the challenge start dates approach.

We hope that this challenge will be a fun way to officially introduce Camp Courtesy to the app, as well as offering you a chance for some introspection. Having well-known Hopscotchers spread these positive and helpful messages is beneficial to everyone and can help the newer hops get started on the right foot.

Feel free to ask any @/Curators or @/Leaders if you have any questions. We’re all always here and happy to help.

Happy Hopscotchin!

36 Likes

@omtl @fearlessfriends @silvie_listie @stellarstars

34 Likes

fun

which is not me

6 Likes

Cool

I might do it

4 Likes

yes im so doing this

4 Likes

Wow that’s cool!

2 Likes

Oooo pog!!

So this is why Ι got notified earlier about tag lists ι see…

6 Likes

Didnt we have something like this a while ago? Other than that, pretty pog!!

2 Likes

im gonna go find a charger and my iPad and start coding so I don’t obsess over the seed dev program

2 Likes

No

I’m done

I said I’m done doing competition

2 Likes

Also the click here for more surprises is not giving me more surprises :((

2 Likes

Nope, this is different. Camp Courtesy is officially coming to Hopscotch

You’ll see what I mean when Yuanyuan sets that up :wink:

5 Likes

:eyes: yooooooo!!

2 Likes

Unfortunately I haven’t posted that yet. :sweat_smile: two seconds please

6 Likes

Ah okay, okay

Ι see surprises and Ι am intrigued, my bad :PP

4 Likes

give me more

I’m joking good job you are a good organizer

3 Likes

Ooh, I already do that all the time

Do we need to join camp courtesy first?

3 Likes

psst @LunarEclispe can you edit the link into an actual link that goes to ★ Camp Courtesy ★ - #959 by FearlessPhoenix? Thanks. already formatted the hyperlink so you just have to paste it in

5 Likes

Yeah, it’d be great if you joined first. Just go to the main CC topic and fill out the form. Or custom groups tab and send a request to join

4 Likes

I think im already in, so this’ll be great! I’m in etiquette and kindness cabins, right?

3 Likes