2015 Hopscotch Yearbook

hopscotch

Hi! I'm making a hopscotch yearbook that I want published sometime around new years. And guess what!? If you are on the forum you get to help make it! Here is the first Poll:

-Blue
-Brown
-Yellow
-Green

those are the options for the background. If you have a custom color re make the poll and add it on(including HSB #)

why didn't it work? the poll

• Blue
  • Brown
  • Yellow
  • Green

0voters

In case you were wondering, @TheAquamarineWolf, what code @friendship2468 used to make the poll, it is:
[poll]
- blue
- brown
- yellow
- green
[/poll]

Okay I published my template. The majority of the votes were blue so ithas a blue background.
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xnlbinunr
Link doesn't work here is a pic

Okay now I need to decide the theme

• Stars
  • Hearts
  • Flowers
  • Suns
  • Moons
  • Comet
  • Cloud

0voters

Edit: If anyone has another idea for a theme post it here!

We have a tie between Stars, comet and cloud(I voted so Stars has more(my vote doesn't count)) People please help by voting for the theme of this years hopscotch yearbook.

flower power!!! I'm a boy so this makes no sense LOL

Can't like! But this is a great idea! Which Hopscotchers will you include?

Stars are the theme. Now I need to decide the hopscotchers that will be posted in it. The first 11 who reply with their name will be posted in the 2015 yearbook

I think this is a awesome idea! @TheAquamarineWolf it looks cool so far nice job!

This is great! Do a featured list for all the people on featured. (I'm assuming that's what game changers is, right?)

heres a idea maybe you could add a inspiration tab so all the hopscotchers who you think and others think as well who inspired them the most to keep on coding!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

me please? i really want to be in there!

This seems really cool. It kinda reminds me of my BoH...can I (Creative Coder) be in it?

Can I be in it? I'm MobCraft.

10th like! :wink:

@TheAquamarineWolf, is the theme stars??

Can I join or be in it @TheAquamarineWolf? my user on Hopscotch is SnowGirl Studios :snowflake: :zap: