2 years on the forum

Today is the day I turn 2 on the forum! :smiley:

I joined August 11th, 2015, with my first post being this:

I can’t wait to see what 2018 will be like! Thanks for sticking with me these past 2 years :smiley:

From typing in all lowercase to solving ciphers, I have always stuck to the forum, no matter what phase I was in.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Congrats on your second anniversary!!!:wink::wink::wink::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: :tada:

Happy Anniversay @HappyDolphin!!:whale::whale::gift::gift::balloon::balloon::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada:

Happy Anniversary! :DDD

Yaaaay! :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs::smile::blush:
Nice, two years!

Congratulations to your anniversary, my second anniversary was just a few days ago!

I have not had an anniversary yet- and I don’t remember when I started. Does it say when it’s coming up?

This is totally of topic but I really want to know. How do you do the voting thing?

You can see upcoming anniversaries and today’s anniversaries here:
And if you want to see when you have your anniversary, do like this:

1. Go to your profile by clicking on your name or getting to it another way.
  2. Look at this date:

The date that you joined the forum is displayed under your name and your bio. In your case, you joined at May 30 this year, which means that your next (and your first) anniversary will be at May 30 2018. On some profiles (like mine), you will see this symbol: and then a two digit number after the day and the month that you joined. That indicates which year you joined. If it says 15, you joined 2015, if it says 16 you joined at 2016 and so on. Your profile doesn’t have that yet because it’s less than one year old.

Also, when you get your anniversary, you will have a cake emoji that looks like this: “:cake:” next to your name. You will also get the badge “Anniversary”, which you can earn multiple times, once a year.

Thanks! That explained everything.

I’m about to get my second.

By about to I mean in December.

I am crazy.