2 in 1 Topic! (Surveys for Projects + Quick Message)

Hi! This is a 2-in-1 topic! (duh XD)

So, to get it out of the way first, here's the message!

Quick Message

The forum is TENSE right now. People leaving, suspensions, flame wars—it's not a pretty time for us bystanders. Do you agree?

And all of this drama is happening during the holiday season. This is a time for family, friends, and cheer. Not flame wars and making people mad. Seriously, do you think this is a good way to spend the holidays? Yeah, no.

So, I came up with a simple idea (that others may have thought of): for the rest of December—and especially on Christmas!—let's all take a break from the flaming. As I said, this is a time to be cheerful. So code, spend time with loved ones, or do random acts of kindness. Just avoid the flaming. Hopefully this feeling will stay with us throughout the year! Spread the word by using the tag #hcp, which stands for Holiday Calming Period.

Now that the message is out of the way, let's move onto the surveys! I will be posting surveys on here every so often, and I will use the results for a series of Hopscotch projects!

Different surveys of different themes will be posted!

I will post links of the surveys here as well!

Example:

Theme: Music
- Do you play an instrument?
- What instrument is it?
- What kind of music do you listen to most?
etc.

Please vote honestly on the polls. The results will be published to the community, so if you're a boy, don't press "I'm a girl" or something. Thank you.

That's all! See ya around!
~Senny

14 Likes

Cool!

5 Likes

Cool!

2 Likes

Cool!

continue the chain

1 Like

I've broken the chain! I like this idea XD.

2 Likes

Cool!

how dare you,,
my father will hear about this

1 Like

Cool!

• I. HATE. SNOW.
  • eh
  • SNOW IS DA BUST THING EVA!!!1!1!1!!!!1!1!!!1!!1!!1!

0voters

Votes are public.

1 Like