1st Birthday + Update to Forum

Lol!

Yay, thanks Liza! Also, I replied to your email about visiting you guys!

How do you do that ? I am not sure how I can do that !

Do what?

Reply to the email that you where talking about earlier !

Oh! I emailed Liza asking if I could visit there office in New York. Then she emailed me back. I replied again. We are just discussing when I could visit.

If you have any other questions, I would love to answer them in another topic like talk to a hopscotcher so that were not off topic!

Ok M we will carry it on there !

Ok, just tag me when you want to ask me something! I may not be too active tonight tho!

I just said my next post in talk to a hopscotcher take 2

@liza Could you make a category called: other?

50th like

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

Thanks so much for the new features!! Here's a speech I totally did not just copy and paste XD

Hopscotch forum, you have given me so much joy. I cannot even start to explain how much you have changed my life. When I joined hopscotch, I was like, "yay! I get to code, woohoo!" I'd always wanted to code. Then when I joined the forum, I was like, " OMG!!! This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!" Seriously, I'd also always wanted a kids social media-type thing. I didn't even dream it could bring me so much happiness. You're a part of me now, and I couldn't live without you. Your like a sun, shining on me when I feel down. And a moon, giving me energy with your mysterious light. And now it's your birthday, I could throw an entire celebration and invite the whole of Australia, maybe even the whole of the world, to come and celebrate one of the 8 wonders of the world. And then there's the people. I can't even start to describe how awesome they are. No matter what happens, they always manage to cheer me up, make me laugh, and stick together, through thick and thin. Well, this is getting long, and I could sum it up in one sentence:

YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh @friendship2468 your back!

Soz,
BOT!

Whoo hoo!

Yay! I can't wait to use the new categories!

Whoah. This is really cool! Thanks for making an awesome forum. Keep up the good work!

Wait what I'd you are making a general topic about u???

Wait why did peopleflag?

I think people were offended by what you said about Jacob. :wink:

Because it was disrespectful to someone's profile picture :wink: