10 Things Some Forumers Do But Don't Admit

Everyone loves the HS forum. Here are 10 things I think SOME forumers do that they don't admit.

1. Spam like people just to get a reaction and or shoutout.
2. Post on their own topic so it shows up at the top of the hopscotch topic page.
3. Repeatedly post so it stays there.
4. Make random generated names for their topic so people come and reply.
5. Continously flip back and forth between their topics to see how many replies there are.
6. When posting on the drawing topic saying "criticsm?" when they really mean "LOOK AT MY DRAWING AND LIKE IT."
7. Spam like people that they're jealous of.
8. Advertise themselves in the slickest ways possible through weird tooic names and bios
9. Try to be the problem solver in every flame war.
10. Freak out when there is a threat of a flag but try to pass off as cool with it.

DISCLAIMER: This topic is only meant for comical effect. Everyone isn't necessarily inflicted with each of these, therefore this topic should not be thought of as an insult in any way, shape or form.
Thx @Rawrbear
What do you guys think? Share below.

I admit, I have seen them, but I don't see why some of them are problems. I've also seen people defying the 20 character rule

They're not really problems I'm just saying that its it's things that forumers do but don't admit. Not that theyre problems (made no sense)

Totally! But you spelled "criticism" wrong. Just some criticism (lol)

Lol sry. Didnt mean to do that lols

It's alright! Just a small typo! Great topic.

Thanks so much. I was so worried it would be flagged. It probs will be but what ever

No, it won't be flagged. Just edit it and put in that "this is what I think about the forum" but in a nice way.

Oh ok.

You may want to change the title, because not ALL forumers do them. There are a few on the list that don't apply to me.

This is a cool topic, but keep in mind that you shouldn't clump everyone together-perhaps you do these things, but you shouldn't say "everyone" does these things.

I can say that I am guilty of numbers 1, 2, 5, 7, 9, & 10.

This is the best topic I've seen in months. Nice. XD

DISCLAIMER: This topic is only meant for comical effect. Everyone isn't necessarily inflicted with each of these, therefore this topic should not be thought of as an insult in any way, shape or form.

Cool. I do none of those. (I sound like I'm lying. But I'm not.)

Actually, most of those I don't do.
For example, I hardly ever spamlike ppl.
Look at how many likes I've given, then look at how many I've given to Berry.....
oh dog I miss her so much..... sobs this must be how it feels to be someone who was around for smishy.... sobs calm down, mr.rex, you're getting too emotional.......

For six, artists really want to improve-
Of course, they would'nt want to be on the same drawing level for what- 6 years or something?
When I ask for criticism, I really mean it. I need help. I don't need likes, that's not the main point of the forum. The main point is to communicate, not to beg for likes.

There are some people who act like critisism means 'SAY 'I LIKE IT''

I see like it's thinking that people have negative intentions/would like more attention or have a good reputation..?

I don't give out enough likes to people if anything, when there are heaps of people who deserve appreciation/encouragement who I don't even see sometimes... and I rather admire people trying to help resolve conflicts if there are any...

i don't know though :upside_down: around the place I don't see much of what you're saying, but maybe I dont go much where you feel it; for example, I haven't gone much onto some of the drawing topics

So.
True.

I never ask for criticism lel ;)