Everyone loves the HS forum. Here are 10 things I think SOME forumers do that they don't admit.
1. Spam like people just to get a reaction and or shoutout.
2. Post on their own topic so it shows up at the top of the hopscotch topic page.
3. Repeatedly post so it stays there.
4. Make random generated names for their topic so people come and reply.
5. Continously flip back and forth between their topics to see how many replies there are.
6. When posting on the drawing topic saying "criticsm?" when they really mean "LOOK AT MY DRAWING AND LIKE IT."
7. Spam like people that they're jealous of.
8. Advertise themselves in the slickest ways possible through weird tooic names and bios
9. Try to be the problem solver in every flame war.
10. Freak out when there is a threat of a flag but try to pass off as cool with it.
DISCLAIMER: This topic is only meant for comical effect. Everyone isn't necessarily inflicted with each of these, therefore this topic should not be thought of as an insult in any way, shape or form.
What do you guys think? Share below.