1 YEAR?!?! Thank you all sososososo much!

I can't believe it!

I have spent one year on the forum! I'm so happy I was able to spend one year doing something I enjoy! I must thank some peeps. :3

@SmileyAlyssa
@smishsmash
@KVJ
@PopTart0219
@t1_hopscotch
@Liza
I need to go, this will be continued!

CONGRATTTTTZZZ :0000

Yay! Celabrate! :smiley:
SECOND COMMENT...

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::smile::smile::smile::smile::blush::blush::blush::blush::upside_down::upside_down::upside_down::upside_down::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::cake::cake::cake::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::lollipop::lollipop::lollipop::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::candy::candy::candy::tada::tada::tada::tada::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::gift::gift::gift::gift: yay! Congrats, @LazyLizard!t

CONGRATULATIONS FRENPAI YEYEYEYEEY!

Whoa! Awesome! It's been an amazing year with you on the forum!

CONGRATUJSGJSVSKWBBHLATIONS!

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:
Happy 1 year anniversary!

Congrats! :D
You've done so many great things, like writing speeches, and starting a few trends!

CONGRATS LAZYLIZARD YAYAYAYAY

:birthday::balloon::tada::gift::sparkles:

Congratulations!

:D

Why you thanking me when you were the first person to no inayw me for Featured?

Congratuextremlatetions Laugh!!!

CONGRATULATIONS :D

Congratudinolations!
(Credits to CoSine master,KVJ)

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Congrats :smiley:

bows

dematerialises

I love your avatar! How do I get moving pics?

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smiley:

:confetti_ball: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :gift: :gift: :gift: :confetti_ball:

Yay, congratulations! Let's celebrate!!

Search up GIFs. Save them like normal photos and upload like normal photos. They won't move in your Photos though :wink: