i came up with some angst prompts (for the soul) as a way of coping with the saturation of angst i spent the afternoon reading
copy-paste version ;)))
- in the cliché "give us information or we'll torture this person who is close to you" scenario, what does your character do? do they give it up, stay quiet, or try to find another solution?
- how would your character react to the severe injury of someone close to them?
- (idk in what situation this makes sense in BUT) your character is given direct orders to retreat after the capture of someone close to them. what happens next?
- your character endures a simulation of their worst fear. what is it? how do they behave upon exiting the simulation?
- how does your character behave locked up alone?
- someone close to your character sacrifices themselves for your character. what comes next?
i hope it's okay to put here?? this is the sort-of character development zone???? i can move it if necessary aagsdsf