Link to form for groups:
Would you like a group? I can create one for you.
Fill form here. Moving the form to a separate post hopefully makes it easier for quoting:
The forum has a groups feature:
E.g. The trust_level_0 group page – this is an automatic group but you can set up custom ones, which I don't think we have yet.
To visit the groups page:
I was interested in doing this, just thinking over these things:
- Type one group @name rather than many individual tags!
- Saves having to copy a whole list of names
- Easier to update the group
- You can still add/remove yourself
- The group count is done automatically
- Saves confusion on using older versions of a tag list
- Don't have to scroll past whole tag list of @names in quoted posts/wikis
- Can put a description for the group
Any thoughts, or any tag lists that would be interested in trying this out? Also please keep adding ideas for forum and things too, I do definitely think about them and can take note to suggest to THT. This was just one thing I'd talked about.
Feature suggestions for groups:
- notifications to group owners for when someone joins/leaves ~ @Houseelf87
- settings so people can set groups to require permission for joining but allowing leaving freely ~ @Mr.rex