I had a lot to write, so I condensed it.
- New operators
- Renaming values (!)
- The ability to add as many operators as you want (!!!)
Honestly, the beta is really cool.
- The format (not that it's bad, just hard to get used to)
- Hard to drag blocks
- I have NO idea how to delete blocks
- While scrolling on a long block, it can scroll too far. (This doesn't actually affect how well it works, it just would look cleaner if it didn't scroll as far.)
- Finding some things is difficult (ex. adding values to text blocks) That just goes with the new format, I guess.
- While scrolling on the object page, it scrolled past the end. (Again, it doesn't actually affect anything, but still, it would look cleaner.)
Sorry about the length...
Nice job with the new features, THT!