It’s here. A massive Hopscotch update has dropped, bringing you the power of self, 4K clones, and much more:
- Values are now called variables and we’ve made them much easier to use.
- Speaking of superpowers, we’ve been hard at work on making Hopscotch faster and smoother. Now you can use over 4,000 clones - take that, spiral draw!
- If you’ve seen the new emoji in iOS 10.2, you know that they’re pretty sweet. You can use them in your text objects too!
Download it ASAP from the App Store, and start making something awesome: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hopscotch-make-games!-learn/id617098629?mt=8
We’re going to be featuring projects that show off some of the new features, especially new variables (“self”) and clones galore! If you made projects on the beta, please unpublish and republish, and then put the link here!
Keep in mind some of the things we look for when featuring:
* Is the screenshot pretty and exciting?
* Is the project fun to play?
* Does the code run smoothly?
Of course, if you find any bugs or problems with the new version, please file a report in the forum or email email@example.com!