So I’m sure you know about being put on hold - it’s to prevent spam. But sometimes these accounts can be put on hold for days, weeks, months, and even 1 year. Heck - look at @AnonymousDolphinXD! That’s my account I created a year ago and it still isn’t off hold!
Do you agree with putting accounts on hold when they first joined?
- Yes, I understand why, but THT needs to put these accounts off hold sooner.
- No, I think that THT should stop putting accounts on hold when they join, it’s not like people would put bots on this forum anyways.
Next is suspended and on hold.
When people are unsuspended after being suspended, they are mainly on hold. But sometimes after being suspended, these accounts aren’t put off hold again. Look at @Cash! Her account was unsuspended in March, it’s July and she’s still not off hold!
Do you agree with permanently (very rarely temporary) putting accounts on hold after they get unsuspended?
- I think that THT should put suspended accounts off hold sooner.
- I think that THT should stop putting suspended accounts on hold.
- These accounts DESERVE to be put on hold for what they did.