I got the update on my second iPad, and it's really awesome! :D
However, I do have a bit of feedback.
1. I'm sorry if you're sick of being told this, but a lot of Hopscotchers (including me!) are used to using landscape mode while in Hopscotch. I understand that it lets you see more of the code in projects, but for some, it's harder to hold the iPad in portrait mode while coding.
2. I agree that it can be nice to have all the code displayed on one page, but when coding big projects, it can get a little crowded. I looked in the code of my Mr. Mustache (trail art) project, and, well...
3. This suggestion isn't based on personal prefence, but it might reduce the number of people quitting because of the update. Anyway, maybe you could change how zoomed in the thumbnail starts and make it start by showing all of the project? I'm only suggesting this because a lot of people don't know how to change how much of the project is shown by the thumbnail.
However, there are also a lot of good things about the update, and you did an amazing job on it! :D
1. I love the new blocks! I'm going to have a lot of fun playing with them. :D
2. Yay! We can finally rename values! :D This is going to be very useful to me. :D
3. I love how you can collapse blocks now, it makes scrolling through code a lot easier! :D
4. I have a feeling that the copying and pasting feature will be useful to a lot of people. :D
There are a lot more good things about the update, but they would take a very long time to type out. :D
I'm pretty much used to the update now, and overall, you did a really good job on it! :D